EU Business School - MBA Programs:
EU Business School (EU) provides a wide range of internationally-recognized and accredited MBA (Master of Business Administration) Degree programs. Taught entirely in English to local and international students, our MBA programs may be studied full-time or part-time. Situated less than 10 minutes from the center of Barcelona, EU also has campuses in Geneva and Montreux in Switzerland, and Munich in Germany. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is a multi-accredited, multi-campus, international business school. With more than 40 years experience of offering pragmatic business education, we are recognized for the excellence of our programs.
• In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
EU Business School is accredited by:
- ACBSP (The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
- IQO (International Quality Accreditation)
- IACBE (The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education)
- The Barcelona campus MBA specializations are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Internationally renowned, our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016. EU Business School was ranked #1 for the Online MBA, Tier One globally for the EMBA, and Tier One in Europe for the MBA.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 14th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2017, scoring 96/100 for student quality and 100/100 for student diversity.
EU's impressive ranking is a testament to our consistent dedication to excellence and innovation, offering tomorrow's leaders a cutting-edge educational experience both online and on campus.
QS Global 250 Business Schools Report 2017:
EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
- Flexible MBA Programs:
We provide student-oriented, flexible and personal education programs for all students.
- Qualified & Experienced Teachers:
All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields. EU faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment in which human values flourish.
- International Atmosphere:
Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities.
Key Points of Distinction:
- Small Class Sizes
- Developing A Business Personality
- Regular Student Evaluations
- International Environment
- All Classes Are Taught In English
- Excellent Employment Record
- Transfer Opportunities
- Outstanding Faculty Members
All of our MBA programs are taught entirely in the English language, with a student to faculty ratio of 9:1.
All on-campus MBA programs are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia - UCAM
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
• MBA - Communication & Public Relations
• MBA - Design Management
• MBA - Digital Business
• MBA - Blockchain Management
• MBA - Entrepreneurship
• MBA - Global Banking & Finance
• MBA - Human Resources Management
• MBA - International Business
• MBA - International Marketing
• MBA - Leisure & Tourism Management
• MBA - Sports Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Degree Options:
• Online MBA with 8 specializations
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-大中华彩票平台app Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.